Battle Ground Public Schools works hard to provide current technology in our classrooms. However, it can be difficult to provide every student with the tools and resources needed to support 21st Century technology. We greatly appreciate your donations to support our students' learning. We ask that all donations follow the specifications below, allowing us to best use the technology within our current systems.
- Intel first generation Core i3 (or higher) desktop or laptop
- Keyboard and mouse or laptop
- Minimum 4 GB RAM and 250 GB hard drive, DVD-ROM drive, USB ports
- Supports Windows 7 or higher
- Ethernet NIC card and sound
- 17-inch monitor or Flat Panel ― 1280x1024 minimum resolution
- Intel-based Mac Core i3 desktop with keyboard and mouse or laptop
- Minimum 4 GB RAM and 250GB hard drive, DVD-ROM drive, USB ports
- Supports OS X 10.4 or higher and has Ethernet capability
- 17-inch monitor ― 1280 X 1024 resolution
We do not accept printers, scanners or fax machines.