BGPS Annual Notifications
It is the goal, responsibility and, indeed, the calling of Battle Ground Public Schools to meet the educational needs and foster the intellectual growth of the 13,000-plus students who come to us with an array of learning styles and abilities.
Meningococcal and HPV Letter to Parents Grades 6-12
Citizen Complaint Against Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- A citizen complaint is a statement that OSPI has violated a federal or state law, or regulation that applies to a federal program.
- Anyone can file a citizen complaint.
- There is no special form.
- There is no need to know the law that governs a federal program to file a complaint.
- Handout for Citizen Complaint Against OSPI
Line: (360) 885-5343