BGPS Employee Giving Campaign
Battle Ground Public Schools is committed to supporting local organizations that advance the well-being of our communities. Employees have an opportunity to support local organizations with regular payroll deductions. 100% of your donation goes directly to the organization of your choice. Below are several options for you to donate including the United Way of the Columbia-Willamette that can designate funds to local non-profit organizations including the North County Food Bank, Battle Ground Mentor Collaborative, Battle Ground Education Foundation and Citizens for Better Schools. Please use the links below to donate.
United Way has created a specific sign up form that allows BGPS employees to authorize a payroll deduction. United Way will work with BGPS Payroll Department to confirm donations.
The sign up form will walk you through several steps to create your donation including:
- Select your donation type (payroll deduction or check)
- Amount and number of donations
- Donation allocation options (United Way or any other 501(c)3 Organization. There is a search feature or you can type in the name.
- Submit and you are done.
United Way has 3 key areas of focus to break the cycle of childhood poverty. They include:
- Successful Students – The #1 long-term ticket out of poverty is academic success. Yet, too many poor kids are failing every year. United Way can change that.
- Stable Families – United Way knows they can’t focus on kids alone. No amount of effort and intervention matters when a kid goes home and sleeps in the family car; doesn’t have dinner that night; or has untreated medical issues. United Way has the tools to fix this.
- Connected Communities – United Way uses collective resources to wrap the most impoverished communities with the services, opportunities and support known to help ensure kids and families have the means to thrive. These are things like volunteers, mentors, tutors, summer camps, and enrichment opportunities.
You can help break the cycle of childhood poverty by giving to the United Way today!
Are you interested in giving to other local charities? United Way can direct 100% of your donation to a charity of your choice.
Call the BGPS Payroll Department to learn more. (360) 885-5371