Tools for parents


Special Dietary Accommodations Form  (OSPI Child Nutrition Programs)

USDA Child Nutrition Programs support access to healthy meals to all students including those with special dietary needs.  USDA regulations specify that all food substitutions must be signed by a state recognized medical authority.  We cannot guarantee substitutions will be available without the dietary request form or a medical statement on file.

Students who are requesting substitutions or special accommodations must complete the special dietary request form below.

Field Trip Sack Lunch Order Form

Sack lunches are available to all students on field trips. Your teacher should provide a form for you, or you can print and return the form to your school office or teacher. We prefer to receive notices five days before the field trip. Students may use their meal account for payment.

Meal Account Restriction Request Form

You can restrict your child’s meal account purchases; for example, no charging, no breakfast, cash only a la carte.

If you would like to restrict your child’s meal account purchase options, please complete the form or contact our Skyward Meal Account Specialist with details:  or  (360) 885-6653.

Please note: If your student has allergy (dietary) restrictions, please go through your school nurse to ensure all personnel are adequately notified.

Refund or Transfer Funds Request Form

You can request a refund or transfer of unused funds left in your child’s meal account.

If your student is changing schools but staying within Battle Ground School District, their meal account will follow them.  If you are leaving the school district, we cannot transfer funds to another school district.

You have three options for unused money left in meal accounts:

  • Transfer funds to another student that is currently enrolled in Battle Ground Public Schools.
  • Refund Check: Please complete a form or contact us:  or  (360) 885-6653.
  • Donation: Request to donate to a specific student or give me guidelines to follow.

Meal Account PIN Card

Every student is given a meal account during registration within our district.  When the student purchases a meal, the student will scan their barcode or they can enter their Student ID (7-digits) or Unique PIN (5-digits).

Nutrition Resources

Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act

USDA Nutrition Standards for School Meals

Gluten Intolerance Group of North America

Have fun with Lift – Off’s Playground!

“Choose My Plate” Activities

“Eat Smart / Play Hard” Activity Pages

Let’s Move Campaign

Washington School Nutrition Association

Russian, Ukrainian & Spanish
Translation & Interpretation Services

Услуги по устному и письменному переводу на
русский и украинский языки

Servicios de Traducción e Interpretación en Español

Leer en español

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online here, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

2024 Civil Rights Complaint Procedure and Form – PDF


icon 11104 N.E. 149th Street,
Brush Prairie, WA 98606

iconShipping & Receiving: All Locations
400 N. Parkway Ave. Battle Ground, WA 98604

iconMailing Address: P.O. Box 200
Battle Ground, WA 98604