Transcript Requests

Current students can contact their high school registrar or counselor to receive an official transcript. Former students can request an official or unofficial transcript through NEXTRequest.

What is the difference between an Official and Unofficial transcript?

Hard-copy transcripts and other academic records are considered “official” when they arrive in a sealed, stamped, official envelope with the seal and any other security feature intact. Official Transcripts cannot be emailed.

Unofficial transcripts are printed on plain paper and do not have a college seal or registrar’s signature, and they can be emailed.

Please provide the following information:

  • Name while attending
  • School and year of graduation
  • Month and year of birthdate
  • Specify whether you need an official or unofficial transcript.

There is no fee for transcript requests.

Official transcripts are mailed to the address you provide. Unofficial transcripts will be emailed. Please allow 3 business days for processing.


icon 11104 N.E. 149th Street,
Brush Prairie, WA 98606

iconMailing Address: P.O. Box 200
Battle Ground, WA 98604



Read Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our BGPS Bulletin Newsletter List

View our most recent newsletters here

View older archives of the newsletter here