Battle Ground Public Schools uses multiple communication tools to keep out staff, students, parents and community informed. Please use the links below to access district news and events.
Stay Up-To-Date with News Sources:
- This blog is updated with current news release, event flyers, and featured articles. It also automatically connects with MyConnect the district's mobile app. Learn more about MyConnect below.
- The BGPS Bulletin is a weekly electronic newsletter that highlights the great things happening in Battle Ground Public Schools. Newsletters include school board updates, student success stories, featured articles, Community Education update, job postings and more. Sign up today to stay informed on district news.
- Join the mailing list and view past bulletins by clicking here.
- The district hosts two social media accounts, a notification system called FlashAlert and the MyConnect Mobile app to share event highlights, spot light student success, and share important emergency related information. You can follow these sites by clicking the images below.
- The BG Board, Briefly is a board newsletter that highlights actions taken in the most recent board meeting. A brief follows after every regularly scheduled board meeting and is sent with the week's Key Communicator email. Briefs can also be found by visiting the BG Board, Briefly page.
- Note: The BG Board, Briefly is only a recap of the board's business and is not the official meeting minutes. For a copy of meeting minutes, schedules and agendas please visit the School Board page.
Automated Phone & Email System:
- An automated phone and email system is used by the school buildings and district office to keep parents and students informed of upcoming events, attendance, and emergency notifications.
- Please keep your contact information updated with the district's Skyward System. This will ensure accurate and timely notifications. You can contact your school office to update your information.
Weather Related Closures:
- The district uses all of the above communication tools to notify students, staff and parents on weather related late-starts, closures or early release. Please visit our Emergency Information page.